Adela Technologies is a fast-growing, cloud-focused managed service provider based out of the Washington DC metro area. We support clients in various industries, such as non-profit, energy, education, healthcare, and the federal government. Our work in these various industries allows us to provide customized support solutions for any organization.
We believe in challenging the status quo and encouraging creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on our company culture and transparency. We believe every employee is equally valuable and vital to executing our company vision.
– Support the migration and re-engineering of legacy Oracle Forms applications utilizing modern technologies, including C# .NET frameworks, containerization, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
– Reverse engineer Oracle database procedures and triggers
– Convert requirements into epics, user stories, or features and input into Team Foundation Server (TFS)
– Provide support to several web-based Oracle Forms legacy Financial applications
– Conduct troubleshooting of user issues
– Perform data analysis/cleansing by compiling/executing SQL commands against an Oracle relational database to identify potential data issues and/or redundancy.
– Identify workarounds for front-end issues within the legacy applications
· Web applications development support required
· C#/.NET development experience required
· Oracle, SQL, and/or PL/SQL experience highly desired
· Unix experience highly desired
· Experience modernizing legacy web-applications highly desired
· Oracle database procedures and triggers experience desired
· Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience desired
· TFS experience desired
Education/Experience: BS/BA degree and 10 years related experience OR AA/AS degree and 14 years related experience OR HS and 16 years related experience.
Security Clearance: Active Secret clearance required. Interim Secret acceptable to start.
**Candidate must be willing to come on-site several days per month as needed**
**COVID-19 Procedures: On-boarding will require 1-2 visits to Patuxent River, MD. Training will be virtual and telework maximized/permitted to the greatest extent possible, however training/tasking may require on-site work a few hours per week. Future on-site/telework requirements/schedules may change as additional client direction is received.
What We Offer:
- Advancement Opportunities
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package – Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
- Many remote opportunities – Adela does have some remote opportunities, although we work hard to ensure you never feel like you are working remotely!
- Certification Reimbursement – At Adela we want to help invest in your educational development. That’s why we will reimburse employees for the cost of many types of certifications relating to their field.
- Celebrations! – We believe in celebrating successes and rewarding our employees. We love to gather everyone for team-building exercises, happy hour, birthdays, holiday parties, etc.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related tasks to meet the needs of the organization.
Adela Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.