Adela Technologies is a fast-growing, cloud-focused managed service provider based out of the Washington DC metro area. We support clients in various industries, such as non-profit, energy, education, healthcare, and the federal government. Our work in these various industries allows us to provide customized support solutions for any organization.
We believe in challenging the status quo and encouraging creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on our company culture and transparency. We believe every employee is equally valuable and vital to executing our company vision.
Adela Technologies is seeking a full-time Senior OpenShift/Kubernetes Engineer. This position will be on-site located at Patuxent Naval Air Station (NAVAIR) in Patuxent River, MD.
We are seeking a qualified individual to complete the following:
- Work in a team environment to develop and maintain a CI/CD pipeline.
- Perform the role of system administration for Unix/Linux, Windows, Virtualization and Containerization platforms.
- Provide input, solutions and interpretation of customer related requirements, issues and concerns with regards to assigned systems and applications.
- Create and maintain documentation to support the testing, installation, operations and maintenance of assigned systems and applications.
- Respond to system and application failures promptly to bring applications and services back online.
- Strong containerization experience with a concentration in OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.)
- Experience with Windows Server (2012 and newer) and Linux Server (RHEL 7 preferred) to include the build, maintenance, and troubleshooting, as well as addressing, service requests, routine sever maintenance (firmware, failures, hardening, etc.).
- Experience with Windows and Linux STIGs and IA artifact collection is required.
- Configuration Management knowledge is required including version control and DevOps operations knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with troubleshooting issues at the physical, transport and application layer is required.
- Virtualization experience required.
- Must possess an active fully adjudicated Secret Clearance
- Security+ CE certification or equivalent
- 5+ years of IT experience with 1+ year(s) of containerization experience
- High School/Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Technical certifications (e.g., Microsoft, Cisco, AWS, LINUX/RHEL, etc.)
What We Offer:
- Advancement Opportunities
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package – Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
- Many remote opportunities – Adela does have some remote opportunities, although we work hard to ensure you never feel like you are working remotely!
- Certification Reimbursement – At Adela we want to help invest in your educational development. That’s why we will reimburse employees for the cost of many types of certifications relating to their field.
- Celebrations! – We believe in celebrating successes and rewarding our employees. We love to gather everyone for team-building exercises, happy hour, birthdays, holiday parties, etc.