Adela Technologies is a fast-growing, cloud-focused managed service provider based out of the Washington DC metro area. We support clients in various industries, such as non-profit, energy, education, healthcare, and the federal government. Our work in these various industries allows us to provide customized support solutions for any organization.
At Adela Technologies we believe in challenging the status quo and encouraging creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on our company culture and transparency. We believe every employee is equally valuable and vital to executing our company vision.
Cloud Account Analyst Responsibilities
- Project planning, scoping, and costing – Cloud migrations, existing accounts, proof of concept.
- Quickbooks online quoting for services and products.
- AWS/Google/Azure cloud policies for cost access – CloudCheckr cost & compliance tools
- Monthly billing analysis for customer cloud accounts to ensure intended utilization, access, and governance rules are maintained.
- Ability to work with clients over the phone and face to face to discuss cloud spend, new projects, new cloud capabilities.
- Datacenter/co-location cost estimates and coordinating with datacenter staff and customers to ensure timelines and accurate costs are provided. Negotiate data center leases with existing or new data centers in the region or within the US.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest cloud computing and hybrid cloud industry trends.
- Attend industry expos and summits to meet with potential clients and explain from a high level what our business has to offer.
- Tier 1 support of client cloud accounts – ensure pass down problem details with our team and/or cloud provider (AWS/Google/Azure).
Nice to have within 60 days
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- VMware Business & Technical Partner Required Courses Completed
- AWS Business & Technical Partner Requirements Completed
- Provide new marketing ideas and industry trends to capitalize on
Vendor Manager Responsibilities
- Establish/Maintain vendor agreements, ordering, and training requirements for Adela Technologies.
- Help to form strategic business partnerships, co-marketing, and service offerings with vendors. (ie: Raging Wire Data Center)
- Develop milestones for vendor tiers and create a roadmap for Adela Technologies to grow as resellers (ie: AWS Advanced Tier, competencies, etc.)
Nice to have 6 months to 1 year
- Provide suggestions on which industry vendors would make sense for us to partner with.
- Create sales goals and provide focused marketing goals on which customer opportunities would help grow vendor relationships the fastest.
- Find creative ways to have vendor provide Adela Technologies with customer leads and establish long term customer relationships.
Marketing Support Responsibilities
- Assist with print, online, and email marketing campaigns – find targeted lists, establish a compelling message, create a short and long-term marketing goal for sales.
- Help create industry expo marketing materials, plan for logistics and vendor shared marketing agreements.
- Establish budgets for marketing campaigns and industry expo events.
- Determine what the desired outcome and metrics would be to determine what a successful marketing campaign looks like.
- Tier 1/Initial response for online/print marketing response. Determine if the leads are legitimate and how strong they are.